Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This is a left-wing wimp?




Alternet [dot] org profiles a self-identified anarchist and Ultimate Fighter, Jeff "The Snowman" Monson. Let's see one of the 101st Fighting Keyboarders go up against this guy.

"I'm not some sort of conspiracy theorist," Monson says of his political leanings. "I'm not talking about how the government is trying to hide UFOs. I just want to do away with hierarchy. I'm saying that our economic system, capitalism, is structured so that it only benefits a small percentage of very wealthy people. When I was traveling in Brazil, they had us staying at a really posh hotel. Outside the hotel there was a mom sleeping on the sidewalk with her two kids. That's when reality hits you. What did that woman ever do? Who did she ever hurt?"

No comments: