Sunday, July 31, 2005

ABC personsa non grata

The head of Russia's Defense Ministry has decreed this morning that they are no longer talking to ABC News, in retaliation for an interview the news organization had conducted with the Chenchen leader, Chamil Basayev, the man reportedly responsible for repeated attacks against civilians, including the massacre at Baslan school.

Nobody likes ABC, apparantly, including me.

In other news from the mysterious Orient,
bombers missed assasinating Our Boy Ahmad Chalabi, as the convoy they bombed this morning was missing the esteemed Deputy Prime Minister and Oil Czar, as he decided to stay home and fiddle with oil prices. Oh, well.

5 comments:

Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my dog food blog.

jon said...

I was searching for dog name info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

Roy Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some pitbull dog research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out pitbull dog

unixlinux said...

Nice blog. Check out my cat photo blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello, just happened to locate your blog on aspen publisher. I wanted to say thank you for having an informative blog like this. If you have a chance, please drop by my site. We provide fresh resources on aspen publisher. I will be sure and bookmark your site and return again. Thanks, Larry